Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oscar

I've been needing a bra to work out in. I mean a bra that will hold the boobs in place! I found on the internet that Oprah's favorite exercise bra is Enell. So, I set out to find one in Toledo. There is one store that sells them. It actually started out as a store for cancer survivors. When I walked in I was greeted by Oscar, the resident chihuahua. The owner told me that Oscar had been to therapy school for cancer patients and actually trained to "hug" people. The owner's cancer was in her left breast, so Oscar was trained to "hug" on the left side. This is a picture of Oscar hugging Jim. It was THE sweetest thing! Everyone that came in the store while I was there was drawn to Oscar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the bra?!?!? I need one too. I have a hard time working out with these boobs haha!

sjrellis said...

Well, I haven't used it yet. Gonna try it out tomorrow. I'll let you know. When researching it online, I read that you hook the bottom and then start cramming your boobs in as you continue hooking. It wasn't as difficult as I imagined after reading the reviews. Oh, the one I got is the "light" version. And it ain't cheap...$80!