Thursday, August 27, 2009

I forgot

While we were waiting for our luggage in Vancouver, Daddy saw a ring on a man standing next to us. He asked me if I thought it might be a super bowl ring. It was large!! I certainly did not know, but said I would ask him. So, I did. He tells me that his son played baseball for U of Arkansas and they won converence one year. We kept up conversation and one thing lead to another. The wife, Anne, asked me where my kids went to college and I told her...Jordan went to Sam Houston and Hailey went to Northwestern State in Natchitoches, LA. She said her son went there. He graduated from there in 2007...WHEN HAILEY DID! I asked her what her son's name was and she said Knox Mc.... Well, me being the Facebook whore that I am, recognized that name as one of Hailey's FB friends from college! While she was at college, I met quite a few of the baseball guys and Knox's roommate was one of the ones that I knew! What a small world! I'll revisit this in a later post.....

No comments: