Monday, October 26, 2009

San Antonio





Jim had a function to go to for business in San Antonio. We have been to this many times over the years, but have not been to it for about 12-13 years. It used to be in Harlingen, but they moved it to Boerne for a few years and to SA this year. The first night was the annual costume party. I had ordered costumes for us, but 2 nights before leaving, I tried mine on and it did not fit! So, Jim wore his werewolf costume and I wore a t-shirt that said "trick or treat"! There were some really clever costumes there. I don't know how some people are so creative! Jim played golf for 3 days after the Halloween party. I attended a ladies luncheon and met my sister, Carolyn, in Boerne for the afternoon. Jim flew back to Ohio yesterday and I have many things to get done in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooooove the family photo op!