Thursday, April 09, 2009

Back in Missouri


I went home to TW for a week. Had my hair done, went to the art show on the waterway with Hailey, did yard work, took dogs to the vet, shopped, had lunch with Kim one day and Hailey another, had house exterminated, and went out to eat way too much! I told Jim that when I go back home again that I'm going to stay longer. A week is just not long enough to do what needs to be done and to do the things I want to do. He is glad I'm back if for no other reason than to be entertained by the cat, Weezie. She is very loving and requires a lot of attention! She curled right up on me when I got here and purred for a long time. She really drives Molly crazy. One night while I was gone Jim woke up and heard some comotion going on...Weezie had disturbed Molly and was asleep on Molly's bed! More later............................

No comments: