Friday, July 17, 2009

OMG








I skipped part of the past week. Although I would LIKE to forget it, I don't want to forget it, so that I NEVER repeat it. We went out with some friends from the job. As a person that does not drink a lot, WOW! It was rough. I drank 3 Long Island Teas followed by 3 Jager Bombs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4gerbomb

Not good. I was sure I would hurl when I got home, but I did not. The next day, I was slow getting around, but as the day went on, I felt worse and worse. The next day (yesterday), I STILL felt like crap. I could still taste the Jager. It was gross. I have had pretty much continued heartburn and taking Tums a. lot.! I'm pretty sure I will NEVER have another one. Oh, you are thinking "yeah, right", but it was just not a feeling I want to repeat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! I see your partied it up! I, too, HATE jager...hate hate hate it. Awful. So I can only imagine your pain! Hope you are feeling better :)

Shelia said...

LOL... wade said oh auntie jean and uncle jim is at a beer place....lol.... good thang i didnt let him read what you put....

Mericle Mom said...

I only do jagerbombs with Monica!!!!

Care said...

Hahaha this is funny. I expect to see this kind of drunkeness at Courtney's wedding. I am so down for having a drink with mama Ellis!!