Monday, February 13, 2012

The remodeling of the bathroom continues...

Actually, all the remodeling is done. Now, I'm fine-tuning stuff...decorating. I bought a dresser at the local antique mall to put in there for storage. It was a really bad turquoisey blue and I wanted it black. I consulted with a friend that does lots of furniture painting and have read lots of blog entries. Jim was such a sweetheart and sanded it for me in the cold-ass 25 degree garage yesterday. I brought it all into the house to warm up and painted the drawer fronts yesterday. Today I painted the dresser. All of this painting was done in the middle of our small kitchen. The lighting is better in there, so that is where it got done...and it is still there. Tomorrow or the next day I will put the topcoat on it, but first I have to decide if I'm going to distress it or not...I think I am. Pictures to follow.

No comments: